Advantages Of Engleberts Wooden and Bamboo Sunglasses
Bamboo is an evergreen flowering plant. The word bamboo comes from the term bambu, which was introduced to English through Indonesia and Malay. Wooden sunglasses just look and feel better than plastic.
- Polarized Lenses: Light tends to scatter in all directions, but when it's reflected from flat surfaces, it tends to become polarized. Meaning it travels in a more uniform direction. This creates an annoying and sometimes dangerous intensity of reflected light that causes glare and reduces visibility. Polarized lenses eliminate or reduce glare. Our lenses are specially designed to offer 100% UVA and UVB protection even in intense lighting conditions. Without polarized protection, depth perception is reduced, distorted view and color perception occur and in some cases, you could be temporarily blinded. Polarization is useful for many outdoor activities including driving, extreme sports, water sports, and fishing. The benefits of polarized sunglasses are endless and can save your vision!
- Eco-Friendly: Engleberts Wooden sunglasses are sustainable. Bamboos are some of the fastest-growing plants on Earth with some types having reported growth rates of up to 3 feet in 24 hours. Bamboo requires no fertilizer and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn't need to be replanted.
- Handcrafted: Each pair of Engleberts sunglasses are individually handmade with premium wood and artisan engraved. Due to differences in wood grains, no two will be exactly alike. How unique you are.
- Value: Each pair of Engleberts comes with a free soft microfiber pouch, a microfiber cleaning cloth and sunglass straps.
- Quality: Bamboo has a higher specific compressive strength than wood, brick or concrete and a tensile strength that rivals steel. Now don't go trying to hammer nails with your new sunglasses as they are handcrafted with delicacy and should be treated as such.
- Floating: Engleberts Bamboo sunglasses float in water. That's right, no more losing your glasses on the boat (although we provide free sunglass straps, so that doesn't happen anyway), because these glasses will float (doesn't apply to mirrored sunglasses). But please do your best to keep them dry, your pleasure will last much longer this way.
- UV 400 Protection: Engleberts Sunglasses have UV 400 protected lenses. What is UV 400 you ask? UV 400 indicates an eye protection item that has been optimized to prevent eye exposure to both UVA and UVB radiation. One of the biggest differences between UV 400 protected items as compared to other items that protect against the sun's radiation is the fact that UV 400 protected items are capable of blocking light rays as small as 400 nanometers. This means that anywhere from 99 to 100 percent of the sun's harmful radiation is kept away from the eyes, which can give you a big advantage in eye protection.
- Spring Hinges: Provides a greater range of motion and comfort to accommodate different sized heads, also makes your sunglasses able to withstand everyday use.
- 9 Layer Cat 3 Lenses: Cat 3 Lenses are the highest rated lens you can wear and still drive.
- Anti-Reflective: Improves vision, reduces eye strain and makes your eyeglasses look more attractive.
- Lightweight: Your Engleberts Premium Wooden Sunglasses are lighter than plastic.
- Stylish: Engleberts Wooden sunglasses have a classic vintage style that are comfortable and good looking on everyone, but you already knew that. You're Going To Get Compliments!
- Good Deeds: You will get compliments on your Engleberts Sunglasses, be sure to let those who compliment you know where you got them. Boom! Good deed of the day accomplished.
- Compliment Getter: You're going to stand out, you're going to get compliments and you're going to discover new life-changing mystical powers. Your breath will smell fresher, there will be more pep in your step and all because you're wearing Eco-Friendly Engleberts.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We're confident in our sunglass products. If you don't like yours, return them for a full refund.
Separate Yourself With Engleberts Premium Wooden Sunglasses!
Thanks for reading, you can find out more about caring for your sunglasses here. You can read about the different types of wood used to make sunglasses here. You can read about Team Engleberts kayak trip from the mountains to the sea here. You can read about why the sun is brighter in the fall and winter here.